Monday, March 19, 2012

Tokio Thunderbyrd - VEGASONACIDEP

Woke up to this EP in my inbox this morning, what a great surprise. Tokio Thunderbyrd; an aspiring artist from Maryland dropped the 7 track VEGASONACIDEP March 15.  I must say he is a very talented artist who is already standing out from so many other artists out there.  One thing before I go on though, was the email he sent me, professional, not begging or being a nuisance. So off the bat even if I didn't like his music I still would have posted it cause that shows a lot.

Onto the tunes...All quality music here, with all the beats being originals produced by Kaptain Zero. He says these are some tracks from the past years...If most of these are years old I can't wait to hear what he has coming. I've listened through this EP and each song is a story of its own, he seems to be a very versatile artist who already has an idea of how he's trying to portray himself.  This is something I definitely recommend you all to take a listen to. If you like it make sure to support Tokio and Kaptain Zero on Twitter at the links below.


Download the VEGASONACIDEP

Tokio Thunderbyrd Twitter

Kaptain Zero Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment