Wednesday, December 21, 2011

.:Best Hip Hop & Dubstep Tunes Of 2011:.


With this year coming to a close end, I've compiled a few of my favorite tunes I've found over the year. I'm gunna try and limit the list to around 10 tracks cause if not it would go on forever. An here we go!

These are the favorites off the top of my head for the dance music part - I do realize some of these tracks have already been posted, but there just that good. The 3 stars are my personal utmost favorites.

Tetsuo - Zup Zup(VIP)***

Rock Wit You - Tommy Noble***

Midnight Run - Example (Flux Pavilion Remix)

I.D.G.A.F.O.S - Dillon Francis

Hold Me - Delta Heavy

Now for the hip hop goodies:

This Plane - Wiz Khalifa (Viceroy Jet Remix)***

Just Another Day(In My Mind) - Logic

I Need A Dollar - Yonas***

Let Me Oh - E dubble

Damn after listening through all my hip hop tunes, I may just have to post up some strictly hip hop madness possibly....

No comments:

Post a Comment